Tuesday 13 September 2011

LSNED Tuesday 13th September

Watching a two-year-old learn will always lift your heart.

Yesterday we visited my granddaughter and played with my great granddaughter - I know, great grandmothers are supposed to be old and as you know Miss M has already explained that I am only nearly old, but I am a great grandma and I love it. All I have to do is stay alive long enough for her to remember me.
She is such a cutie-pie and now that she and her mum are living with the in laws I will get to see them more often.
Don't you just love the concentration on her face as she works out how to get her foot into her boot? She got it half way on and stopped. She realised that the ties should be on the outside of her leg so she took it off and put it on the right foot! Now that impressed me but the look of triumph on her face when she stood up in her boots was worth a king's ransom!

1 comment:

Sian said...

And what a lucky great grand daughter she is to have a Great Grandma who enjoys recording what she gets up to