Wednesday 1 September 2010

Day one LSNED

If I could learn how to put the blinkie for the class onto this blog I would consider that a huge thing. I have tried up down and sideways to copy the thing from Shimelle's forum to here and the darned site keeps saying "invalid code" I think what it is really saying is "You have forgotten what you did last year you silly woman, now pay attention and get it right."
The problem is that I can't remember where I looked to find the correct way to do it. I think that probably someone on the forum took pity and gave me step-by-step instructions that start with "Press the button to turn on the computer". I will go and scrapbook with my cousin for the afternoon and come back to it.

1 comment:

scrappyjacky said...

I'm not very good with blinkies either....but I do know it's the code you copy and paste...not the picture. Look forward to your pages.