Saturday 11 September 2010

I Love my husband

Today was setting itself up to be a sad one right up to the moment the Mr M came downstairs. He gave me a hug as he does everyday, he gave me a kiss as he does everyday. He put the kettle on, as he does everyday, he told me he loves me as he does several times a day. Then he held me. Not as a hug but as a let-me-take-away-your-pain-and-sadness hold. It wasn't for long and then he lissed the top of my head and asked itf I had remembered to take my pills.
Goodness me I love that man! I still get that excited buzz right through me when I see him, even after ten minutes in different rooms it is still there. He can still surprise me and watching his face as he concentrates is pure joy to me. I love it, love it, love it!

I have re-learnt that even after 30 years love can still grow

No comments: