Thursday 20 September 2012

Scavenger Hunt: the end of the chase.

I didn't manage to get all the items listed. I still need four of them.
  7.   A person playing a musical instrument
14.   Someone playing with a ball
16.   A Bride
20.   A swing hanging from a tree (or a hammock)

I knew the bride was going to be difficult and as for the others, well perhaps if I was able to go out on my own I might have seen them. Who knows.

I could invoke the substitute item with this
Mr M is searching for a four-leaved clover. Well that's pretty boring I hear you mutter, a picture of a headless man that she says is searching for a four-leaved clover. What the picture cannot show is the sound of Mr M counting 1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3, as he searches. This made me laugh so much it's a wonder the picture isn't totally blurred by camera shake.

I would like to take this chance to say thank you to Rinda for organising the scavenger hunt. It has given us hours of fun and a good reason to go out for a little ride in the car. I made an album with my pictures and I might just see if I can't get that last for items before Christmas just to make the album complete.

7 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Awww, you're most welcome! I love this post - what a sweet husband you have. Be sue to stop by my blog tomorrow with a comment and your total.
Rinda

scrappyjacky said...

How lovely of your husband....I went for the heart shaped stone....easier to find,I think....unlike the swing!

Irene said...

What a great photograph and story. Hope he found you a four leaved clover after all that counting!

Jimjams said...

LOL - glad you got your other half so enthusiastically involved!
Another LOL to reading that you've seen the bride today over on Mel's blog.
Off to check out your other finds!

boysmum2 said...

I love how a picture can look odd to others but have the owner smiling with memories and laughing so much. Well done

Julie J said...

I did enjoy reading the tales behind your pictures. Your hubby is a real treasure - my family just moan about me dawdling and taking so many photos.

Sian said...

Like you, I fell a little short (but that's nothing new) and I'm delighted to hear of someone else who is pottering their way through finishing up and simply enjoying the hunt