Rules that apply to Bringing Books Home:-
The Books Don't Count as Extra if....
1. I am doing him/her a favour by taking the book. So It Doesn't Count.
2. I am only buying this book by way of a donation to charity. So It Doesn't Count.
3. He/she would have been offended if I didn't accept the book. S.I.D.C.
4. I needed it to complete the set. S.I.D.C.
5. I have been wanting to read this book for ages. S.I.D.C.
6. It's a classic that everyone ought to read. S.I.D.C.
7. It would have been wasteful not to use the Waterstone's/Smiths/Booktoken vouchers S.I.D.C.
8. It was a present from a non bookcrossing friend. S.I.D.C.
9. The Not So Secret Santa organiser wanted me to join the group. S.I.D.C.
10. I am a bookaholic, so I can't help it.
This list has come to you through the 10 on the tenth, a fun thing devised by Shimelle go take a look at the other players.