Sunday 14 August 2011

my crop so far...


I have had great fun doing some pages for the online crop run by Shimelle so I thought I would put some of them here
The first one is two of my youngest grandsons crawling in the garden. The older one , in blue is teaching the youngest to crawl. At least that's what he says he is doing. The dog knows different. My son took the pictures and it just tickled me that there were three upturned bottoms, if you include the dog - and we always include the dog. this was done for the start here challenge.

 The next challenge was to scrap a page using embellishments made from paper. As I am kind of into the concertina flowers at the moment I just couldn't resist making a couple or three out of the off cut from the bright patterned paper behind the picture. I also punched out the border strip using my martha Stewart punch, I can't remember the name but it does both sides at the same time of the  border strip and I love it. I am just beginning an album of all my cousins on the paternal side of my family. This could take a while because we are still discovering new ones and the numbers are up around the nineties now. This does include first cousins once removed too. this is for the chop the page challenge
this one is again for the cousins album and we were challenged to use Red, white and aqua. Not a combination I had thought of but very effective, although the aqua looks decidedly blue in this picture and for some reason the red strip has made all the faces look red in the picture - interesting.
That's all for now

2 comments:

Sarah said...

These are really lovely x

scrappyjacky said...

Some great pages....love the use of the border punch.