Monday 2 November 2009

Day one

I have just read the first part of today's email stuff so I am now good to go! Having this special blog for the class has made me think that perhaps I should start one just for the family so that I could put all the interesting stuff on it that goes into the newsletter and then I could get the cousins in Australia and Mexico and Canada to read it - now that would be the difficult part. It would be a way of sharing some of the photographs of our ancestors.
There we go then, this class is already a great success because I am thinking of ways to use blogging to keep in touch with people I rarely see - in fact some of them I have never met and as Mr M and I don't do flying anymore there are some that we probably will never meet face to face.
Waiting now for part two of today's stuff... I hate waiting.

No comments: